pdf2ps conversion problem

Tony Crouch acrouch2 at une.edu.au
Sun Oct 1 03:48:07 UTC 2006

Hi All,
I have recently tried converting some pdf files to ps and have noticed a
bizarre error in the ps version after conversion.

The content (i.e. the writing) is an accurate conversion but the paper
size and document layout is completely different.

I have uploaded an example coversion at the following web address:

PDF (this is how the ps should look)
http://www-personal.une.edu.au/~acrouch2/ass5.pdf

and the

PS
http://www-personal.une.edu.au/~acrouch2/ass5.ps

Was wondering if someone might be able to let me know what I did wrong
or whether its a pdf2ps command problem.

Thanks heaps.

All the best.

Cheers,
Tony Crouch

--
GPG Key fingerprint = EEB2 6364 791C 3BE2 A008  22D0 C469 950C 7C5A EE77