Re: XSL-FO processor for Fedora Core 5

On 10/1/06, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday mindspring com> wrote:

errors like this have nothing to do with java.  you're being told that
your version of FOP doesn't support certain features.  you can check
what's implemented and what isn't here:

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html#fo-property-section

note how "background-position" is *not* implemented in the current
stable version of FOP, but *is* implemented in the current beta
version.  you might want to try the beta version and see how many of
these errors go away.

ah, I see. Thanks! So FOP is currently the best option if I want a
xsl-fo processor that is free software?

--
Trond Danielsen