Re: Postfix w/ SASL

Jim Douglas schrieb:

I re-compiled the Postfix SRC to add MySQL.

Do you know how I can add MySQL support to SASL? Do I need to re-compile SASL, then re-compile Postfix?

yum install cyrus-sasl-sql

That is all what's needed to get the sql auxprop plugin with the mysql engine support. Of course you have to configure SASL accordingly to let it use a MySQL database with auth credentials.

Jim

Alexander