Re: how to remove dom4j

On 9/29/06, Scott Berry <sberry northlc com> wrote:

Hi there everyone,

Got one more question about packages.  How do I get rid of dom4j?  What
group of packages is it involved with?  I tried "yum remove dom4j" with no
success and also tried "yum groupremove dom4j" with no success also.

First figure out which package the file belongs to. "rpm -qf
dom4j.jar"  or whatever the file is. Then yum remove the package it
finds.