fc6 test 3 help

Guy Schlosser guyster at bex.net
Mon Oct 2 17:48:43 UTC 2006

Hey all, if I could get some help with FC6, test 3, I'd greatly
appreciate it.  I installed my FC6 test 3 from a DVD ISO, and have
two problems.  Number 1:  When I run Yum, I get an error that says
"cannot read repomd.xml".  2: there is no GCC on my hard drive.  I
selected the web server check boxes during the package installation,
and all seemed to go OK.  Can I install more packages (such as
GCC)?  What is the best way to do that?  Also, how can I get yum to
work for me?  Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks,

Guy