Win4Lin

Hi All,

Does anyone have any experience with win4lin?  I'm thinking about
running FC 6 on my new laptop with win4lin for the applications I need
to have in a Windows environment.  I've use VMWare Workstation/Server
before, but I like that win4lin stores my documents/scripts in the
Linux environment and not on a virtual workstation.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Magnus Andersen