Re: NVIDIA GeForce FX5200 Linux Driver

On 10/1/06, Christopher A. Williams <chrisw01 comcast net> wrote:
Actually, I haven't tried the beta driver since I was only using the
Livna packages and and the latest version available from there is
currently 1.0.7184. These packages have been there for a little over a
month.

7184 is quite old (a year maybe).  They are legacy packages and there
only to be used under certain circumstances.  If there is no reason to
avoid doing so, I'd upgrade to at least to 8774, although this is not
likely to solve your problem.

check http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/5/i386/ or
http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/5/x86_64/

--