Re: where is Network Configuration Wizard?

On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 02:04 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> How do I invoke it and what rpm provides it? Thanx! Ric

Not sure what you refer to as its "wizard", but the "neat" command line
brings up the network configuration GUI.  Alternatively, neat-tui brings
up a textual interface.  You can step through setting various network
parameters using them.

--
(Currently running FC4, but testing FC5, if that's important.)

I read messages from the public lists.