Re: remove "shutdown" option from gnome system (not gdm!) menu?

Gnome 2.6 purplorts to have this feature:
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.6/notes/rnwhatsnew.html
(near the bottom - "lockdown" section).

The "thin clients" I spoke of are essentially running the same remote
X command you mentioned above.  I thought you might be able to see if
somehow the remote screen toggled something in Gnome to remove the
"shut down" command.

Still poking around - seems like the value would be in gconf
*somewhere* - just don't see it...

Chris