Winhelp is empty?

Heikki Pesonen fossiili at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 06:46:48 UTC 2006

I do not know much about Linux. I am not quite young yet. I was very happy
when I succeeded to install Wine to my Fedora Core 5 by running "yum install
wine".

I wanted to run strategic war game SPWAW in Wine, but the large information
about Wine I can find from the Net is a bit confusing. From my desktop on
Applications > System Tools I find "winhelp". But when I open it -  a
window, some kind of resource manager - there seems to be nothing. I also
wanted to find the wine-folder from my computer. I will suppose it were
located in /usr/bin but it is not there. If I write "find wine" or call for
the very famous dog Beagle (Why is it not installed in Fedora distribution?)
it does not help me any.

The usual "man wine" opens but a newbie would appreciate something more
readable.

As an intelligent (?) guess I will do the installing of SPWAW in the
following way:
mkdir SPWAW
cd SPWAW
wine install.exe