Re: Linux home data center challenge :-)

At 13:43 05/10/2006, you wrote:

On Thu, 5 Oct 2006, David Fletcher wrote:

Since you are already using fedora, you might want to look at Centos. That is
a rebuild of RHEL. 7 year support IIRC.

Regards,

--
Tom Diehl tdiehl rogueind com Spamtrap address mtd123 rogueind com

I had trouble with CentOS when I tried it. It wouldn't work properly with the Via mini-ITX headless server I built, i.e. it refused to do a shutdown -r now or reboot. FC4 is no trouble at all on this box. I've not tried it with ubuntu.

Dave F