Re: Windows is more secure than Linux :)

On 10/05/2006 04:24:44 PM, Raman Gupta wrote:
tom wrote:
On Thu, 5 Oct 2006, Gilboa Davara wrote:

On Thu, 2006-10-05 at 14:18 +0100, Vijay Gill wrote:
I don't know if this is old news but I thought of sharing it.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en;276304

Vijay

IMHO, MS generated FUD should be of some interest on a fedora list. If you don't know what the FUD is, you cann't counter it. Which is a little like a surrender without a fight. Not a good idea.

OTOH, I can not speak to this particular item, since I'm so tired of MS in general, I decline to participate in FUD flinging or even to look at the link.

Maybe if you actually looked at the link, you would realize it was a joke, and not respond so seriously...

Cheers,
Raman

Ok. I went and looked at the page. Yes, the joke's on me.