FC5 copy to SD card fails

I am experiencing (only start to investigate) that if I copy large
files (100 MB) to SD card by my integrate card slot on the laptop,
copy sometimes says that it is finished but only some files are
copied.
Same procedure in Windows with same files and same slot is o.k.
Small number of files (let us say from a Digital Reflex, i.e. 30 files
of 10 MB each) are o.k, but I copy from SD to PC....
Further investigations will follow

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag