UIF CD/DVD image - can i access it in linux

Hi all,

I have an UIF image generated on a Win32 platform using MagicISO. I've never heard of this 'CD/DVD image compression' software before. Does anyone know of any utilities that might be able to access this image under fedora or os x? I've had a quick google around and found nothing.

Thanks G.