My questions disappearing ...

I have sent two times questions to fedora-list. But nothing of them has appeared to my post. I have noticed that the topics discussed here are usually on the higher level than my knowledge of Linux. I understand that one usually gets the answer to questions by googling and by all means searching information from the Net. But  I am not quite young and I have it difficult to read long stories from the display.

My two last mails had the topic
How to start Beagle Daemon from the command line?
and
Winhelp is empty?