Re: My questions disappearing ...

Heikki Pesonen wrote:
I have sent two times questions to fedora-list. But nothing of them has
appeared to my post. I have noticed that the topics discussed here are
usually on the higher level than my knowledge of Linux. I understand that
one usually gets the answer to questions by googling and by all means
searching information from the Net. But  I am not quite young and I have it
difficult to read long stories from the display.
*
*My two last mails had the topic*
How to start Beagle Daemon from the command line?* and* **Winhelp is empty?*

Both your mails made it to the list.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2006-October/msg00570.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2006-October/msg00339.html

--