Recommend cpu-mobo for running XEN - VT

Hello,

I'm looking to running Xen with a Hypervisor CPU for some experimentation. Intel requires both a Vanderpool CPU and supporting motherbaord, I'm not sure whether an AMD Pacifica AM2 socket CPU requires motherboard support for the Hypervisor support.

If anyone has already done this, please email me your CPU and motherboard recommendation.

thanks,

Frank