KDE makes the grade, Stallman eat your heart out.

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 18:23:07 UTC 2006

Check THIS out!! Gnome got left at the altar. KDE is the choice of
online strippers according to NBC and their series "Heros". I wish they
would share how they got the webcam to work. Maybe it is a mock-up, like
the Lunar Landing... and it just didn't happen! <chuckles>

http://www.eikehein.com/kde/heroes/

Yessir, this is way kewl. I wish I had seen this episode. The Discovery
Channel be damned for a good NBC show that features an online hooker
that uses Linux. Maybe we could all get in IRC channel, while eating
popcorn, and type "Woo! Woo!" and "Hubba! Hubba!"  when she uses
keyboard macros! My kinda gal... bring it ($$$) home to Daddy.
<eg> Ric

p/s Stallman shut up and don't wreck it for the rest of us!
...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/