You are not authorised to read this bug?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 21:30:03 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-10-07 at 14:54 +0200, Manuel Arostegui Ramirez wrote:
> El Sábado, 7 de Octubre de 2006 14:04, magicus escribió:
> >
> > Were you logged in when invoking the page?
> >
> > -flp
>
> Read whole thread, I have an account on bugzilla, and I wasn't able to see
> what's that ;-)
>

> --
> Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

You've been made as well, Manuel. With a name so blatantly Hispanic, the
klaxons sound at the NSA while search lights sweep the compound. Expect
the jackboots at your door any minute. No one screws with Bugzilla and
not be worthy of possessing the correct knock on the door.

You better read my book, "Fear and Loathing in Bugzilla". Just maybe
you'll get off with probation and electronic monitoring, if you have a
good attorney.

A good stiff drink will steady your nerves during the interrogation, so
go ahead and have one, right now. Do not drive nor operate heavy
machinery. <cackles> Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256