Re: You are not authorised to read this bug?

Sometimes bugs might contain personal information and the user would rather keep it from public access. I have not filed a private bug report before. I would hope that the replies for actions are not sent out unsecured email though.

Jim

--
Support Mental Health.  Or I'll kill you.