FC5 and SCSI

Aaron Gray angray at beeb.net
Sun Oct 8 15:28:13 UTC 2006

Added scsi to grub kernel line, and its not hanging now. Doing a reinstall did not solve the problem, probably needed to do a "linux scsi" or something at install startup ???

I did not have to do a "scsi" on the startup command line on our SCSI RAID servers they were fine installing Fedora. Maybe because they boot on SCSI ???

Anyone set me straight on this area ?

Aaron