Re: problems updating with yum

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kam Leo" <kam leo gmail com>
To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list redhat com>
Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2006 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: problems updating with yum

On 10/8/06, Scott Berry <sberry northlc com> wrote:

Hello there,

I am having a problem where yum says that there is not a correct baseurl for
yum.  However I have turned the repo off to see if updates would work
correctly with no luck.  Does anyone have any idea what is going on here?
Also what is the baseurl for this too be? Here is the log of yum updates:

root localhost:/etc/yum.repos.d
[root localhhost yum.repos.d]# yum update

Setting up Update Process

Setting up repositories

legacy-updates
         [1/8]
kde-redhat-all
         [2/8]
flash
         [3/8]
kde-redhat
         [4/8]
core
         [5/8]
jpackage-generic
         [6/8]
Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: jpackage-generic

Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: jpackage-generic

[root localhost yum.repos.d]#

You are not interpreting the error message correctly. jpackage is the
repo with problems.

So what do I do in a situation like this?

Scott> --
fedora-list mailing list
fedora-list redhat com