Apache and Tomcat virtual question

Hi.. My unix host is installed with tomcat and apache and my tomcat is listen on 8080 port.  And
my java application is installed at this folder /usr/java/apps/ (example) with /ABC as context
path. Right now,when users access http://myserver.com/ABC or http://myserver.com:8080/ABC, it will
go to the java web application.  But I would like to create a virtual host so that whenever user
access http://ABC.com:8080 will go to Java application (of course we will set ABC.com to the
server IP in DNS). Where and how should i configure it? httpd.conf or server.xml ?