Re: setup broad band connection from terminal in redhat 7.0

On Mon, 2006-10-09 at 15:48 +0530, yogesh banasdairy coop wrote:
> how to setup broad band connection from terminal in redhat 7.0

You've posted to the wrong list, for a start.  I haven't used 7.0 in
donkeys years, and it would depend on how you were connecting to the ISP
(whether the modem does your log-on, and it's just another ethernet
device on your LAN; or if your modem is just a modem, and you use PPPoE
on the PC).  Roaring Penguin was the name of a package for broadband,
ages ago.  You might want to look into that one.

--
(Currently running FC4, but testing FC5, if that's important.)

I read messages from the public lists.