Re: all commands of all users

adel essafi laposte net wrote:
Dear all
I am managing a fedora server in a high school. users connect to the server
through ssh.
I want to know if it is possible to configure the server so that I get all
the command line they type in real type. the .bash_histoty is not a reliable solution because, it is updated after logout and the user can erase it. Is there another way?

For when they need help:
Have them type 'screen'
then you can 'screen -list' and attach to their session with screen -x <screen-id> and watch it live.

You could also execute screen on login so that each session has a 'screen' than you can attach to and watch whenever you need to.

You could also have them run 'script' to capture their session.

Depends on what you need.