Re: Wget "File size limit exceeded(core dumped)"

"Linux Geeks" <indolinux geeks gmail com> wrote:

Hi All, I'm using Red Hat 9 and Wget 1.8.2. When I download a DVD ISO image larger than 2GB I found this error : "File size limit exceeded(core dumped)" How to resolve this ? Can I continue with another application ? Regards, Feris

wget isn't the problem.  ext2 in RH9 has a 2GB file size limit:

http://forums.theplanet.com/viewtopic.php?t=8171&sid=a82cc5dd9da773ebb5dcdf4a95d2ebf9

Download the CD iso images, upgrade one system to FC5 then use it to get the DVD image.

Cheers,
Dave

-- Ambrose Bierce