Web Page Watcher

Paul Lemmons paul.lemmons at tmcaz.com
Mon Oct 9 18:59:10 UTC 2006

Ok, I have considered it now and it would be fairly easy to accomplish.
I am not sure it would be valuable though. There is a significant amount
of data in the headers that is different every time the page is called.
Are there particular fields that are only updated when the content of
the page has changed? Or were you looking for something else completely?