GUI backup manager?

Is there a GUI based backup manager avalable?

I am looking for something that is reasonably easy to use, that can both copy files and folders to a DVD and/or compress them to an archive and then write the archive to a DVD. I need to be able to graphically define backup jobs, include or exclude files/folders and schedule the backup jobs to run unattended.

Suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for the help.

Dave M
Davem (at) Mich (dot) Com
Ann Arbor, Mich. USA

Endangered electronic species: http://www.eff.org/endangered/list.php
"The 'Analog Holes' they want to stop up are our eyes, ears and mouths."