Re: Reinstalling grub?

On 10/10/06, Knute Johnson <knute frazmtn com> wrote:
I have WinXP installed on the first hard drive and FC5 on the second.
 I was using grub as the boot loader but it was destroyed when I had
to reload Winblows.  I'm sure that I can start FC from a CD and mount
the second drive but how do I reload grub?  Any pointers would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Knute Johnson