Need baseurl info for two repositories

George Arseneault george_arseneault2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 19:44:42 UTC 2006

My installation of FC5 was missing the baseurl
information for some of the 'standard' repositories.
(including 'core'!!) I have managed to come up with
some of them. But, I am missing the following:

Tag			Name
Legacy-Testing		Fedora Legacy 5 - i386 - Updates
Testing
Legacy-Updates		Fedora Legacy 5 - i386 - Updates

This is what I came up with on my own:

baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/legacy/$releasever/$basearch/udpates/testing/
baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/legacy/$releasever/$basearch/udpates/

Checking them manually (typing in the address on my
browser) shows that there is no 'legacy' folder in
'download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/'. I also
went back all the way to the 'pub' folder.

Where is the 'legacy' folder kept?

Any help will be appreciated.

George