Printing over a wireless network

Hello,

I am able to print over a wireless network. Generally, I would use my laptop to print to my print server (I have a Linksys WRT54G Wireless Router) and it prints fine. The only problem is that I continue to get errors about eggcups, which states: "The Applications 'eggcups' has quit unexpectedly." Why do I continue to get this error and how do I correct this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have an IBM T-30 ThinkPad with Fedora Core 5 installed.