Some really dumb printer configuration questions?

William Case billlinux at rogers.com
Wed Oct 11 03:28:06 UTC 2006

Thanks for responding Grumpy_Penguin;

Sorry for the tone of my post, but I am getting a little frustrated.

connected to my dual boot Linux and WindowsXp; shared with another
WidowsXp computer

There is a calmer, more rational explanation of my problem in an earlier
post today "My Printer has quit; suggestions appreciated"

[snip]

--
Regards Bill