Re: In continuation to: Windows more secure than Linux :)

On 05/10/06, Vijay Gill <vijay s gill gmail com> wrote:
I also found this on MS Visual Source Safe home page (somebody beat me
to report this on subversion ML)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/products/vssafe/default.aspx

Notice something on the head of the woman.

Vijay

Are you suggesting that she's a demon? I bet you like looking for
those secret messages in Disney movies, right? :)

Dotan Cohen

http://essentialinux.com/
http://what-is-what.com/