problem with more and scripts

I'm running FC5, and I've got an odd problem with a bash script I've got.  The problem can be summarized fairly easily with a two line script:

#!/bin/bash
/bin/more /etc/profile 2> /tmp/errorlog

When I do this the first full screen gets printed, then more quits.  This is a trivial example, but the script does several things and captures stderr to a logfile; under ksh the script works fine... under bash it doesn't.

Any ideas?