Re: Intel(r) Core™2 Duo Processors"

On 12/10/06, James Wilkinson <fedora aprilcottage co uk> wrote:
Seriously -- what benefits do you expect to see from upgrading at all?

Until I read you answer, I didn't know enough about the subject to
expect anything. When I buy a new proccessor/mb I'm going to
reinstall, and I want to know what to install. I do understand that I
will need to install SMP kernel.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/javascript.html