xen and "Link veth0 is missing"

With Fedora Core 5 running the kernel-xen0 kernel, everything's
working fine.  However, I need to run the kernel-xen kernel which
supposed to have PAE enabled.  However, with kernel-xen, the  bridge
and vif is not created.

I'm seeing this in the xend-debug.log:

Link veth0 is missing

It suggested adding loopback.nloopbackus to the kernel which I have
already done.  I am still not able to bring up the bridge and vif's.

What am I missing here?  I've verified that the bridge module loads
fine and bridge-utils is install.

If this a bug?

Thanks for any help.