Re: Converter from pdf to djvu

Paul Smith wrote:
On 10/11/06, Andras Simon <szajmi gmail com> wrote:

> I am looking for a converter (preferably with available rpm) from pdf
> to djvu. Any ideas?

djvulibre (available from extras) should contain a script called any2djvu.sh
which apparently uploads your pdf to http://any2djvu.djvuzone.org and
downloads the converted document. If this isn't good enough for you,
take a look at
http://www.djvuzone.org/support/tutorial/chapter-compress.html#compr-soft
and see if you find something better there.

Thanks, Andras. The script any2djvu, unfortunately, does not protect
our privacy, as the conversion is made outside our computer.

Paul

A quick Google search found these.

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/5735/1/
http://www.gatsby.ucl.ac.uk/~iam23/code/
--
Robin Laing
Instrumentation Technologist   Voice: 1.403.544.4762