Re: windows version of system-config-kickstart?

On 10/12/06, Jason Null <bofh1234 hotmail com> wrote:
Is there a windows version of system-config-kickstart?  I dual boot between
windows and fedora and it would be handy to have system-config-kickstart on
both.

No. As far as I know it is only distributed via rpms. In theory
python's cross platform, and you could get pygtk and glade for
Windows, but there's so many Linux-isms in it like selinux and yum and
iptables firewall in the code it wouldn't work like it did on Fedora.