Re: itunes and linux?

kevin kempter dataintellect com wrote:
I have a new Motorola SLVR L7 phone, the itunes one. I can see the directory structure of the phone if I attach it via usb to my SuSE box. I see that the itunes files are staged as audio mp4's however the filename is not the same as the song name that shows up in the play list.

I'd like to find a way to rip my CD's to audio mp4's and push it to the phone in a way that makes the itunes bit add it to the playlist correctly.

Any thoughts?

Will your phone play other formats of files?  This would be my first option.

--
Robin Laing