Re: Need baseurl info for two repositories - SOLVED

Thanks for the info Paul. I haven't encountered that
yet. Propably, because I am currantly without internet
access at home. (using a friend's, library, whatever I
can find)

BTW - is there somewhere you can get the .repo files
for each repository. (sorry, new to this. got my fc5
in july when the fc5 bible came out. trying to learn
it on my own)