OT: Future of DejaVu

I recently installed the official viewer for Fedora, and it's
a terrible mess. It craps out when printing one page, let alone
a whole document. Also, I see that the few people on the web
who use it are starting to abandon it (BAMA, for example).

I wonder what the long-term future of it may be?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.