Re: wireless on a dell latitude

On 14 Oct 2006, at 07:40, ronald wrote:

On Fri, 2006-10-13 at 23:00 -0400, Marc wrote:

Hi,

I have a Dell latitude d610 laptop and I am wondering if anyone can
give me some kind of ground-up HOWTO to get wireless running on it?
Are there any commands which will help me determine any system
information useful to this process?  I have a linksys wrtp54g router
which I want to work automatically.  Also with some light security if
possible.

apropos wireless
man ..., esp. iwconfig, iwlist

--