Re: Gluing two mp3 files

On 14/10/06, Steven P. Ulrick <lists-fedora afolkey2 net> wrote:
Hello, Paul
I just tried something that I thought might work, and I was rather
amused that it actually worked perfectly:

cat filename1.mp3 filename2.mp3 > filename3.mp3

You could also do something like this:
cat *.mp3 > filename.mp3

Hope that helps :)
Steven P. Ulrick

I was just about to suggest this. It works because there is no header
to mp3 files. mp3 was designed for streaming.

Dotan Cohen

http://essentialinux.com/
http://gmail-com.com/faq.php