Intel(r) Core?2 Duo Processors"

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 03:24:12 UTC 2006

Thanks all. It's actually my [K]ubuntu box that was the subject of
discussion. I follow both lists, though, and as I was responding to
another persons comments, the subject of my box's ills was presented
on this list.

Which doesn't seem unusual, going OT on the Fedora list. It would
actually be rather unusual if we HAD stayed on topic!

In any case, I really am having a hard time getting chkconfig
installed on this debian-based system. But I'll not bug you guys about
that- this list sees enough traffic. I'll go bother the Ubuntu folk on
the subject.

Thanks, all.

Dotan Cohen