Re: [FC5] video tools for linux?

On Sat, 2006-10-14 at 20:39 -0500, Christian Langer wrote:
> Am trying to play files from bittorrent with extension .wmv and none
> of my videoplayers will do it, e.g., mplayer, xine, videolan, totem.
> Any suggestions?

You might have a corrupted, encrypted, or just plain faked, WMV file.  I
don't know what deals with encrypted ones, even on Windows (it just
complains, it doesn't pop up any option to supply credentials, or some
way to unlock them).

--
(Currently running FC4, but testing FC5, if that's important.)

I read messages from the public lists.