Re: fedora 6 install breaks at network configuration

On 10/16/06, philn <philn telus net> wrote:

If this has been covered before I would appreciate a link or something
as I can't find anything similar on google.

I had a similar problem.  I decided not to setup the network during
installation and then the install went fine, I then set  up the
network once I had Fc6 up and running...

--
Rob