Firefox - How to play wmv files?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 03:28:51 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-10-15 at 10:01 +0100, Anne Wilson wrote:

> While the subject will be of little interest to you, I'd be glad if
> you

Yes, it was hardly my usual headbanger video. But it worked like a
charm. <smirks> What can I say?

Just clicked on the Trapunto Video graphic square for the link (not the
winmedia button) to the video, mplayer popped up and played their
presentation. You usually have to mouse-click the little film icon to
play the video, sometimes. Then you know it's working. So, sure you can
see the official windows media, right under their little tweeked noses!
Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256