Firefox - How to play wmv files?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 03:33:45 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-10-15 at 10:27 -0400, Claude Jones wrote:

> Anne: FWIW - I'm now running the same setup as Ric, and on my
> machine, your site works
> --
> Claude Jones
> Brunswick, MD, USA

Ain't that app a pip? It also places a little icon in your lower right
screen that when you click on it, it will capture stuff!!!
<Pssst!> Don't tell the fine folks at uTube! wAy kEwL dUdE!! I'm
grabbing stuff right and left. <evil cackles> It's the Irish in me that
demands a daily dose of larceny. Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256