Re: Firefox - How to play wmv files?

On Sun October 15 2006 11:33 pm, Ric Moore wrote:
> Ain't that app a pip? It also places a little icon in your
> lower right screen that when you click on it, it will capture
> stuff!!!
The app's a pip! you cackling Irish coot, but where's that bloody
record icon - I've looked in all three screens, the Firefox
window I started from, the pop video screen that appears when you
click a video link, and the mplayer window that appears when you
click on the arrow - even checked the desktop screen - but no
bloody icon - tell me where it is you scalawag, or I'll blow you
off your top-sail!
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA