Re: Suspend to RAM

Garry Williams wrote:
On 10/16/06, Marcelo Magno T. Sales <marcelo sales sefaz pe gov br> wrote:
I have a centrino notebook and suspend to RAM doesn't work right in FC5. It
suspends, but doesn't wake up.

I may be that you will have to wait for the next kernel release for
FC5.  (I don't know what kernel is in FC6 -- it may solve the
problem.)

The general release of FC6 will have the 2.6.18 kernel.

Rahul